Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homemade Albondigas Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 4 large carrots, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 potatoes, cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|