Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Homebrewing: American Pale Ale (For Beginners)
- 5 1/2 pounds dry light malt extract
- 1/2 pound Crystal 20L malt, crushed
- 1/2 pound American 6-row malt, crushed
- 1/2 ounce Centennial hops60 minutes
- 1 ounce Cascade hops15 minutes
- 1 ounce Centennial hops15 minutes
- 1 ounce Cascade hops at flame out
- 1/2 ounce Centennial hops at flame out
- 6 gallons of tap water, split. If possible, place 3 gallons in the refrigerator to cool in a sanitized container.
- 11.5 gram package Safale US-05
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?