Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped yellow onions
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary or thyme leaves
- 1 (15 ounce) can Progresso® cannellini beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso® diced tomatoes
- 4 cups diced green or yellow zucchini
- 1 cup uncooked tubetti pasta or other small tube pasta
- 2 (32 ounce) cartons Progresso® reduced sodium chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, if desired
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|