Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound dry beans of any variety
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow or white onion, cut into t-Inch pieces
- 2 large cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt, or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 280kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|