Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 15-to-16 pound turkey
- Salt and pepper to season cavity
- 1¼ lb. shallots, peeled and cut in half through the root
- 1 carrot, unpeeled
- 1 large celery stalk, cut in half crosswise
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 cups (approximately) chicken broth
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?