Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holly's Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad
- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound cucumber, sliced
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienned
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fat free blue cheese salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|