Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1/3 cup pitted Spanish Manzanilla olives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|