Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holly's Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 4 cups cornflake crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 10 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pound cooked ham, diced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.8g|
|Saturated Fat 20.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|