Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Turkey Gravy
- 1 pound giblets, neck, and clipped wing tips from turkey
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups turkey drippings from roasted turkey
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons red currant jelly
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|