Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 9 cups (or more) powdered sugar (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Just Whites (pasteurized powdered egg whites)*
- 12 tablespoons (or more) water
- Assorted food colorings, preferably Wilton concentrated gel pastes in Golden Yellow, Violet, Moss Green, Red (No Taste) and Sky Blue**
- 4 (or more) small disposable pastry bags**
- Plain round metal tips (1/16 to 1/8 inch in diameter; optional)**
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?