Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Recipe Exchange | Prime Rib Chili
- 3 pounds cubed beef prime rib
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion diced
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped*
- 1/2 cup Chili Powder (see recipe, below)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 28-ounce can whole San Marzano tomatoes
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?