Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Pork Posole
- 4 medium onions, divided
- 7 tablespoons canola oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons dried oregano (preferably Mexican), divided
- 1 6- to 6 1/2-pound bone-in pork shoulder (Boston butt), cut into 4- to 5-inch pieces, some meat left on bone
- 5 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 4 7-ounce cans diced green chiles, drained
- 5 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 15-ounce cans golden or white hominy, drained
- 4 limes, each cut into 4 wedges
- Thinly sliced green onion
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?