Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Oyster Stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups turkey broth
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (6 ounce) package corn bread stuffing mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 pound ground beef (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pint shucked oysters, drained, or more if desired
- turkey giblets, cooked and chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|