Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Orange-Cranberry Sauce
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice (see Notes)
- ¼ cup julienned orange rind (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest (see Notes)
- 1 cup (3½, ounces) walnuts, pecans, or your favorite nut, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped candled (or crystallized) ginger (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 123kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|