Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Hot Spinach Dip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|