Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Honey Challah
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 to ½ cup raisins (optional)
- ½ cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 envelope dry yeast (¼ ounce or 2½ teaspoons)
- About 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup liquid honey
- 1½ teaspoons salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 177kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|