Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Ham with Riesling and Mustard
- 1 1416-pound whole cured, smoked bone-in ham
- 2 cups sweet (Auslese) Riesling, divided
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 3 sprigs thyme plus 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Small pinch of kosher salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?