Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Chicken Pot Pie
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - diced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|