Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Brisket with Savory Onion Jus
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 6 medium onions, cut into quarters
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef brisket
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® Beef Stock
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|