Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Holiday Apple-Raisin Challah
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon plus 3/4 cup (155 g) granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) vegetable oil, such as canola or safflower
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 cups (870 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 large firm-tart apple (about 8 ounces), peeled, cored, and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup (65 g) raisins
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg yolk
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?