Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hokkien Noodles with Pork
- ½ cup dried cloud ear (tree fungus) mushrooms
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, each cut in half lengthwise
- 1 lb (450g) thick fresh Hokkein-style egg noodles
- 12 oz (350g) char-sui pork, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 410kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 87mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 61g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|