Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hoisin pork with garlic & ginger greens
- 500g pork loin steaks , cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce , plus a dash
- 350g thin-stemmed broccoli
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 5cm-piece ginger , shredded
- 1 bunch spring onion , halved lengthways
- 350g bok choi , halved lengthways
- rice or noodles, to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?