Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hoisin Turkey Thighs with Squash
- 3 pounds turkey thighs, trimmed of fat,* cut through bones into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup hoisin or sweet bean sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3½ tablespoons rice wine or sake
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot chile paste or dried chile flakes
- 2 cups 1-inch lengths scallion greens
- 3½ to 4 pounds butternut or acorn squash, peeled, cut in half, with seeds removed
- 1½ teaspoons toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 464kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 141mg (47%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|