Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hoisin Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, rinsed, any older outer leaves discarded, stems trimmed slightly, sprouts sliced in half through the stem end
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil, or other vegetable oil
- 1/2 large onion, sliced thinly root to tip
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced, about 1 teaspoon
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?