Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hobart's Chicken and Red Bean Soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 (16.5 ounce) can red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 pinch garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|