Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 whole-wheat hoagie rolls (or 1 whole wheat French Baguette)
- 3 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 4 ounces baked or smoked ham
- 1 large tomato cut into 8 thin slices
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 8 thin slices
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and sliced thin
- 1/2 small red onion cut into 8 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?