Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 ounce hiziki
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- ½ cup pitted, oil-cured black olives (save time by buying them already pitted)
- 3 tablespoons drained capers (packed in brine)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more if needed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt (optional)
- Fresh thyme leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 54kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|