Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hiyashi Chuka Soba
- 2 bunches dried udon noodles
- 1/4 hothouse cucumber seeded and julienned
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 slices of ham julienned
- 1 egg
- 4 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (halve if using regular salt)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chili sesame oil (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?