Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hippie Farfalle with Pine Nuts, Currants, and Kale
- 1 gallon boiling water
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 pound dried penne
- ½ cup dried currants
- 1 bunch (1 pound) kale, preferably organically grown
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese as an accompaniment (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 591kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 75g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|