Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hills Family Sugar Cookie Cutouts
- 3 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg white
- Pinch of salt
- A few drops of vegetable oil
- Up to 1 pound of confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of cream
- If using egg whites: 3 large egg whites at room temperature and 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- If using meringue powder: 3 tablespoons meringue powder and 6 tablespoons warm water
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Optional: 1 to 2 drops of glycerin
- Food coloring
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?