Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 4x4-inch square prepared cornbread, crumbled
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen bell pepper and onion mix, thawed
- 1 dash hot sauce, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|