Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Highly Adaptable Shrimp Fried Rice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons peanut oil, as needed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and split lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups chilled cooked rice
- ½ cup peas, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons good-quality soy sauce, such as Kikkoman
- Coarse (kosher) salt, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 883kcal (44%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 278mg (93%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 120g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|