Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
High-Fiber, High-Protein Breakfast Bars
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored hemp protein powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (such as Jif®)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|