Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons white sugar, divided
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup milk, or as needed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|