Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Lime wedge
- Ice cubes
- 4 ounces hibiscus syrup (recipe below)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces 100 percent agave blanco tequila
- 1 ounce sparkling water
- Garnish: lime wedge or cinnamon stick
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups dried hibiscus flower (jamaica)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 263kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|