Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herring in Oatmeal with Gooseberry Sauce
- 12 oz (350g) gooseberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 herring, cleaned and fins trimmed
- 1 cup steel-cut oatmeal
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 848kcal (42%)|
|Total Fat 42g (65%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 236mg (79%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|