Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herby pesto, bean & potato pasta
- 500g bag new potatoes , halved
- 400g pasta shapes
- 225g green beans , trimmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp crme frache
- large bunch mixed herbs (use whatever you have, such as basil, chives, dill, mint, parsley, or rocket - about 25g in total)
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- zest 1 lemon , plus a squeeze of juice
- 50g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated, plus extra shaved, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?