Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herby lamb cobbler
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g smoked streaky bacon , preferably in one piece, skinned and cut into pieces
- 900g lamb neck fillets, cut into large chunks
- 350g baby onions , peeled
- 5 carrot , cut into large chunks
- 350g small button mushrooms
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 3 bay leaves
- small bunch thyme
- 350ml red wine
- 350ml lamb or beef stock
- large splash Worcestershire sauce
- 350g self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp chopped mixed herbs , including thyme, rosemary and parsley
- 200g chilled butter , grated
- juice 1 lemon
- 5 bay leaves
- beaten egg , to glaze
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?