Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herby feta & nectarine salad with lemon poppy seed dressing
- 200g green beans , trimmed
- 3 ripe nectarines , halved, stoned and chopped into chunks
- 1 cucumber , halved lengthways, seeds scooped out with a teaspoon, thickly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 red onion , thinly sliced
- small bunch mint , leaves picked
- small bunch dill , very roughly chopped
- small bunch coriander , very roughly chopped
- 200g pack good-quality feta cheese (we used barrel-aged from Waitrose)
- juice 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?