Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herby chickpea balls with tomato sauce
- 2 slices white bread , crusts off and torn into pieces
- 75g Parmesan , 50g roughly chopped and 25g grated
- 400g can chickpeas , drained
- 3 garlic cloves , 2 roughly chopped and 1 crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- small handful basil leaves , chopped
- 1 egg , beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for greasing
- 560ml jar passata with onions and garlic
- 200g spaghetti , linguine or tagliatelle
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?