Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-studded roast loin of pork with apple & cider gravy
- 1.8kg piece of rolled and tied pork loin with the skin scored
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced into thin slivers
- small bunch rosemary , broken into small sprigs
- 3 bay leaves , torn
- 1 onion , roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot , chopped
- 1 Bramley apple , peeled, quartered, cored and roughly sliced
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 100ml good quality cider
- 500ml vegetable or chicken stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?