Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5kg turkey , giblets removed and kept
- 250g stuffing of your choice
- 3 onions , cut into thick rounds with the skins left on
- generous handful thyme and bay leaves , plus more herbs to put around the bird, to serve
- 50g butter , softened
- 300ml dry white wine
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1 tsp dried green peppercorns , crushed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped thyme leaves
- 300ml medium white wine
- 600ml good stock
- 2 tsp redcurrant jelly
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?