Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herbed Mashed Potatoes with Roquefort Cheese
- 4 pounds russet or Idaho potatoes
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 14 tablespoons (1¾ sticks) unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste
- 2 to 3 gratings fresh nutmeg
- ¼ cup mixed fresh herbs (any combination of parsley, chives, chervil, thyme, rosemary, or tarragon), chopped
- 8 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 704kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 47g (73%)|
|Saturated Fat 30g (149%)|
|Cholesterol 136mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|