Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herbed Lamb Chops with Pinot Noir Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 pounds lamb neck stew meat or lamb riblets
- 1 pound onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 4 1/3 cups Pinot Noir or other dry red wine
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 1 1/2-pound well-trimmed 8-rib racks of lamb, preferably frenched
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?