Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herbed Greek Roasted Potatoes with Feta Cheese
- 5 pounds potatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|