Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
- 5 oz (150g) soft rindless goat cheese
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 sun-dried tomato in oil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives, plus more to garnish
- 1 garlic clove, crushed through a press (optional)
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 115kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|