Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
- 8 ounces chevre (goat cheese)
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and quartered
- Fresh thyme (optional)
- Keebler® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt & Olive Oil or Keebler® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Italian Herb
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|