Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herbed Egg Potato Boats
- 2 large baking potatoes, scrubbed and baked until soft (can be done in microwave)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 pats of butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 clove of garlic, minced finely
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?