Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herbed Chicken and Squash
- 4 bone-in, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pound peeled, seeded and cubed butternut squash
- 2 teaspoons canola or olive oil, divided
- 3/4 pound cipollini or sweet onions, halved if large
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?