Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup warm (105° to 115°F) water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1¾ teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup cool water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic (coarse garlic powder)
- ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour, or as needed
- Yellow cornmeal for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 141kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|